Fall is a time of transition. Summers have days filled with parties, BBQS, and eating lots of junk food. Excess sugar and overeating can leave us feeling sluggish, tired, or simply run down. The best way to get rid of those excess food toxins is to perform a light colon cleanse. Cleansing your system, or detoxing, is a healthy way to refresh your body and feel like a young person again. Here are a few time tested tips to performing a gentle and safe colon cleanse.
1. Drink water. Water is a wonderful way to flush out your system of impurities. Water re-hydrates, gives us clarity, and makes our bodies function at maximum capacity.
2. Exercise. This is a healthy way to boost your metabolism, sweat out toxins, and this will make you feel young. Find something you love to do-go for a jog, hike, weight train, or take a swim. Do something to keep you moving.
3. Eat clean. By clean, I mean greens, juicing, and organic foods. Nothing with additives or preservatives. Reduce your dairy intake. Clean eating will give you energy, natural vitamins, and build up those vital minerals. This will reduce inflammation caused by excess sugar.
4. Supplements. Taking supplements will give your system the added support it needs. Whether it's your liver, kidneys, gallbladder, adrenals, or taking probiotics, supplements will give you that added support, which you may not receive normally.
5. Colonics. What better way to clean out toxins and waste from your digestive tract, than to clean your colon from the inside out? Colonics is a fantastic way to clean out the impurities that built up from excessive eating and drinking.
If you would like to receive more information about the benefits of cleansing your colon in a gentle and safe way, please feel free to contact Talya Meldy at 310-391-2017 or email@example.com. You can also visit her website at www.clearwayhealth.com