I am a strong advocate for colon therapy, which is often referred to as colonics or colon hydrotherapy. My life mentor said many years ago that your health begins in your colon. Combine your healthy colon with your body’s naturally balanced ecology, which is aided by a healthy diet, and you’ll have a combination that will be a strong force for a healthy body. Colon cleansing is one of the best strategies to keep your intestines and your system in a vibrant state.
Colon Therapy and Colonoscopy Preparation
During colon therapy, a trained and certified colon therapist will use warm water to gently fill and flush out your colon. This process will clean out your colon more thoroughly than other colon cleansing treatments.
In fact, colon therapy is so effective for cleansing; many physicians are beginning to recommend colonics as an effective colonoscopy preparation. Let’s be honest, anyone who’s had a colonoscopy will tell you the preparation was the hardest part. Colonoscopy preparation consists of drinking a horrible tasting mixture that results in uncomfortable diarrhea. This procedure is used to clear your bowels for the colonoscopy. Indeed colonoscopy preparation alone may prevent you from having this important early-detection procedure.
New research is showing that colon therapy is a win-win for doctors AND their patients. With colon therapy, doctors are getting clearer colonoscopy results and their patients have a more comfortable and easier colonoscopy preparation experience.
Why Should You Cleanse Your Colon?
Besides colonoscopy preparation, here are significant reasons to cleanse your colon by using colon therapy.
· Several reasons for using colon therapy include:
· Improve your colon health
· Need an easier colonoscopy preparation
· Desire to support your digestive health.
· Want to hydrate your body down to the cellular level.
· May be experiencing signs of “die off”.
· Are moving from processed foods to a healthier diet, or natural foods program.
· Flush out bad bacteria, yeast, mucous and old fecal matter from your colon.
Your Body’s ecology system embraces colon therapy. Your healthy body and colon therapy complement each other to cleanse and detoxify your system.
Colon Therapy for Everyone
We can ALL benefit from colon therapy. Whether you are beginning a weight loss program or a detox program, changing your eating habits or simply doing annual “spring cleaning,” cleansing your colon is an excellent way to feel better fast.
Of course, supporting your colon health requires a strong commitment to nourishing your body with natural and healthy foods. Learn more about cleansing your colon by contacting www.clearwayhealth.com or calling Talya Meldy at 310-391-2017.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are for informational purposes only. Seek medical advice from your doctor as we do not diagnosis, treat, cure or prevent illness.